Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

ownpreset BLAIR V1 & V2 BY Autumn Blair

EdwardLF

Reaction score
Help po. Pagclick po ng link verify po muna diba tapos next page get link na? Napupunta lang po sa google.com 😔

@JessyOhh

Reaction score
View attachment 300

This is my very first preset. I have shared this before as an XMP file because I didn't have a working pc to use so I could create a DNG. Glad that LR mobile decided to add a DNG creator. :)

I am using V2 in this thread.

Please don't tweak my presets and call it yours. I've worked hard for it instead of tweaking other's presets. That's the only way I know how to learn. Let's respect each other. :)

To download:

Click the link.
Countdown of 8 seconds will appear.
After 8 seconds, scroll down a little and tap get link highlighted in black.

If you're an IOS user, tap the 3 dots and open safari.
If error message occurs, please screenshot and send it to me in my Facebook account. Not here.

Please don't ask questions that is already indicated in this thread. Reading is a must. 😊

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
Di ko po madownload. How?

tiqqueboy

Reaction score
View attachment 300

This is my very first preset. I have shared this before as an XMP file because I didn't have a working pc to use so I could create a DNG. Glad that LR mobile decided to add a DNG creator. :)

Please don't tweak my presets and call it yours. I've worked hard for it instead of tweaking other's presets. That's the only way I know how to learn. Let's respect each other. :)

To download:

Click the link.

If error message occurs, please screenshot and send it to me in my Facebook account. Not here.

Please don't ask questions that is already indicated in this thread. Reading is a must. 😊

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
How to get hahaha ios user po

Haninini

Reaction score
Paano po ito i-download vinerfy ko na at wait ng 8sec pero pag pinindot ko na get link napupunta lang sya sa Google walang downloading huhu pahelp po pati po yung Aphro huhu pahelp po please

Damian

Reaction score
View attachment 300

To download:

Click the link.

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
paano po i-dl? saan po dito ang iclick?

Attachments

• 9BD71577-0E77-4AC6-A27D-E5F1859F8EA9.png
    9BD71577-0E77-4AC6-A27D-E5F1859F8EA9.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 5