Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

ownpreset BLAIR V1 & V2 BY Autumn Blair

aublpr

Reaction score
BLAIR-AUBLPR.jpg

This is my very first preset. I have shared this before as an XMP file because I didn't have a working pc to use so I could create a DNG. Glad that LR mobile decided to add a DNG creator. :)

I am using V2 in this thread.

Please don't tweak my presets and call it yours. I've worked hard for it instead of tweaking other's presets. That's the only way I know how to learn. Let's respect each other. :)

To download:

Click the link.
Countdown of 5 seconds will appear.
After 5 seconds, Skip ad. If pop up appeared, close that tab and go to previous tab.

If you're an IOS user, tap the 3 dots and open safari.
If error message occurs, please screenshot and send it to me in my Facebook account. Not here.

Please don't ask questions that is already indicated in this thread. Reading is a must. 😊

DNG:
Blair V1: Blair V2:

Last edited:

Xuxa21

Reaction score
View attachment 300

This is my very first preset. I have shared this before as an XMP file because I didn't have a working pc to use so I could create a DNG. Glad that LR mobile decided to add a DNG creator. :)

Please don't tweak my presets and call it yours. I've worked hard for it instead of tweaking other's presets. That's the only way I know how to learn. Let's respect each other. :)

To download:

Click the link.
Countdown of 8 seconds will appear.
After 8 seconds, scroll down a little and tap get link highlighted in black.

If error message occurs, please screenshot and send it to me in my Facebook account. Not here.

Please don't ask questions that is already indicated in this thread. Reading is a must. 😊

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
Thank u

03jenna

Reaction score
View attachment 300

To download:

Click the link.

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
salamat po.

Lokreng

Reaction score
View attachment 300

To download:

Click the link.

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
thank you po

Judy Anne

Reaction score
View attachment 300

To download:

Click the link.

DNG:
BLAIRV1:
BLAIRV2:
Thankyou po

VincentTe

Reaction score
Hindi po ma download. Hindi nag aappear yung download link after ilang seconds.