Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
mackytravel.com
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

This preset will add orange color on the center or near center of your picture, just apply this preset to your city or urban pictures, or if it's not fit in that kind of pictures, just try it on your other kinds of scenery, note that not all presets will fit on your pictures, i suggest that play around with the chosen preset and see if it's working. Below are the sample color of this mobile presets. Leave some comments below if you have some questions, I'm happy to assist you.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Totoy Bro

Reaction score
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

This preset will add orange color on the center or near center of your picture, just apply this preset to your city or urban pictures, or if it's not fit in that kind of pictures, just try it on your other kinds of scenery, note that not all presets will fit on your pictures, i suggest that play around with the chosen preset and see if it's working. Below are the sample color of this mobile presets. Leave some comments below if you have some questions, I'm happy to assist you.

DOWNLOAD LINK

3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

Thank You po.
DOWNLOAD LINK

chame67

Reaction score
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thanks 👌
Thanks 👌

Pranpriya

Reaction score
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Thank you Sir Macky! 🙌🏻

_stephen

Reaction score
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Paano po idl? Thank you po
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Okay na po pala. Thank you po sir macky

archiieen

Reaction score
Fa
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

Favorite ♡

angeloman

Reaction score
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK

di ko ma download 😭😭😭😭

Chennyqt

Reaction score
bakit po kaya di ko po maDL?
3wHaGUR.jpg

bdzx5Ia.jpg

Jfd6aZ9.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK