Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

ownpreset Heiress V1 and V2 by Autumn Blair

aublpr

Reaction score
HeiressV1-AB.jpg

First time ko gumawa ng thread. So pagpasensyahan niyo na kung may mali. 😂 May 2 versions ako neto and may gradients po ito. So pag i-aapply na, don't forget to go to tools, check the radial and linear gradients muna. Okies? Tapos go to previous. Best siya sa mga may color blue, yellowish na walls or white walls. Pang minimalist. 😊

Here are the download links:
Heiress V1:
Heiress V2:
Heiress V3:

Last edited:

thynncmgl

Reaction score
View attachment 64

First time ko gumawa ng thread. So pagpasensyahan niyo na kung may mali. 😂 May 2 versions ako neto and may gradients po ito. So pag i-aapply na, don't forget to go to tools, check the radial and linear gradients muna. Okies? Tapos go to previous. Best siya sa mga may color blue, yellowish na walls or white walls. Pang minimalist. 😊

HeiressV1:
HeiressV2:
Thank you!

JazelB

Reaction score
View attachment 64

HeiressV1:
HeiressV2:
😍

nkconejos

Reaction score
Website
t.me
Thank you for sharing this preset. I'm not actually part of this forum chuchu😂 because I'm still so busy right now but seeing your preset made me to register, immediately. Still not familiar with the rules and regulations here tho'

Danwayne

Reaction score
Paano po idownload? Laging paromedda lumalabas walang link.

aublpr

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing this preset. I'm not actually part of this forum chuchu😂 because I'm still so busy right now but seeing your preset made me to register, immediately. Still not familiar with the rules and regulations here tho'
Salamat po sa pag-appreciate at sa effort. Glad to have you here in sir Macky's forum po. 😊
Paano po idownload? Laging paromedda lumalabas walang link.
Naroon po 'yung link. Basahin niyo lang po. ☺ Nag-gegenerate po 'yung link, kindly wait for 8 seconds, scroll down ng konti, may "GET LINK" po doon na naka-highlight sa black. 😊