Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

ownpreset Jet Black Lightroom Mobile Preset

hmmmykiee

Reaction score
Hello, I wanna share you what I have done. Jet Black presets with 3 versions. Jet Black by Myka Ricafort presets are ideal for outdoor daylight. It is not quite good when it comes to low light places/ time. I hope you like it and give me credits/appreciation when you use it! 😊

You can download the 1st version here

PicsArt_12-20-10.39.16.jpg

Hello, I wanna share you what I have done. Jet Black presets with 3 versions. Jet Black by Myka Ricafort presets are ideal for outdoor daylight. It is not quite good when it comes to low light places/ time. I hope you like it and give me credits/appreciation when you use it! 😊

You can download the 2nd version here

You can download the 3rd version here

Jet Black v1 by Myka Ricafort

PicsArt_12-20-10.44.07.jpg

Jet Black v2 by Myka Ricafort

PicsArt_12-20-10.39.16.jpg

Jet Black v3 by Myka Ricafort

PicsArt_12-20-10.40.29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kthykthy

Reaction score

You can download the 1st version here

View attachment 498

You can download the 2nd version here

You can download the 3rd version here

Jet Black v1 by Myka Ricafort

View attachment 499

Jet Black v2 by Myka Ricafort

View attachment 500

Jet Black v3 by Myka Ricafort

View attachment 501
🙏😍❤️